Readings for May 19
Sorry I couldn't make it to class yesterday. As you may recall, I was supposed to fly to Toronto right after class. But, I got the flu bad on Wednesday, and couldn't do anything on Thursday. Cancelled the trip to Toronto, etc.
Anyway, we'll start by discussing Mark and Audrey's readings from last week, then discuss Adding It Up Chapters 9-10, on teaching and learning to teach.
See you Thursday!
Oh yeah, you also should start thinking about your paper or final project.... end of the quarter is coming sooner than you think!
Anyway, we'll start by discussing Mark and Audrey's readings from last week, then discuss Adding It Up Chapters 9-10, on teaching and learning to teach.
See you Thursday!
Oh yeah, you also should start thinking about your paper or final project.... end of the quarter is coming sooner than you think!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home